Tuesday, May 18, 2010

IM BACK!!! Again...

Well looks like it's been forever since i've updated! School has just been plain hard on me! It's just so crazy! But the good news is that school ends on June 8th! I can't wailt! I can keep this website updated again! Anyway yesterday the new mission "The Viggie Villan" became avalable! It's been so long since a new mission! Well Here you can find a great guide made by Mimo 777 as well as Here you can find his website! He runs a great website and I highly recomend checking it out! He always updates very quickly! I'm not sure when people will start reading this again but I'm willing to have a party once someone leaves a comment. And the first few people that do I will add them on my friend list as well as a comment will be made about them.

Well besides that the new pin is a purple sheild and it is by the stairs at the cove.

Well that's all for now!

Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment