Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Me and my Cosign!

Over the weekend me and my cosign ClubP22499 where playing CP pretty much all the time we could! Here is a pic of us!
Yea were under water. Well one of out favorite CP hobbies is to see how many green flying penguins we can get at once! Here are some pics of us doing just that!



Each one of those pics is a different time. We didn't do too bad but once before we got the whole bottom half of the town FULL with lime green penguins fling with the green propeller hat! We did Lot's more but I didn't take a pic of everything. We played tons of games like sled racing, find four, ice fishing, mancala, and Card Jitsu! The last thing we did is walk around in party hats, trying to get others to do the same. It wasn't so successful but it was fun! Here is a pic of us in out party hats!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news Puffles 900 party is today! Here is the info!

When. 3:30 Central time
Where. Cove
Server. Snowfall

I'll be adding people! All you have to do for me to add you is come up to me and aether say "Hi Puffle" or do the clover emcon.

Well that's all for now!

Until next time,
Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment