Friday, May 21, 2010

Updates 5/21/10

Sorry for being post-less for the last few days. School is rough but only 19 more days untill summer!

Anyway here are the new updates!

POPCORN!!!
Popcorn is everywhere at the ski village, sport shop, and HQ. It won't make much sense if you didn't do the new mission yet but it fallows the event in the mission of the HQ being destroyed. Sadly the sport shop and HQ will soon be gone, but now entirely. They will simply be relocated.

New Pin!
The new pin is a cream soda barrel. It is located on one of the tables in the book room. I don't know why but I like this pin! Rockhopper LOVES cream soda so maby he is coming soon. I hope so he is far over due a visit!

PackMan's 30th anniversary!!!
Ok I know this has nothing to do with club penguin but today is the 30th anniversary of the hit arcade game PacMan! The reason I post this is that I own a penguin named after PacMan! If you go on Google you can play a limited edition Google PacMan version. My score is 15'870 not too good but not bad for my first try! Keep on going strong PacMan!!!

In other news...
Puffle is 895 today! Al through since I just started to update recently I can't really throw a party but I will be on the server Snowfall at the cove at 3:30 Central Time. Just come up to me and say "Hi Puffle" and ask to be my buddy and I'll add you!

Well that's all for now!

Until next time,

Waddle On!

P.S. I will be adding photos to this post at a later time!

No comments:

Post a Comment